21.1.11

Emphatic Joy

I could write something, but it wouldnt matter
I'll write it anyway, no matter
I could read it again tomorrow, I won't
I could stay awake all night writing more
I won't
I wont breathe in the dark and puff breaths upwards
In light of the screen with the window ajar
I won't hang my head just above the floor
and I won't get everything tangled up in here

I thought I'd write you something, but I didn't
what is the point?
I'm still going through with it in my head,
other sentences are forming at the same time or
faster than these
there you went
arms
concrete floor
legs, shone
walking
through each
different
college
campus

arm
swinging,
ate a
grape
from
the
box
and bought
some
ice-cream

stop. I could repeat myself and finish this sentence,
but what would be th

No comments:

Post a Comment